Read Building status-go
Contributing to status-go
First of all, thank you for taking time to add more value to Status, we really appreciate it!
If you just have a question, don’t open an issue but rather ask us on our riot channel
You just want to contribute something without reading tons of documentation, right? There're only a few useful links to start with.
How status react uses us: Notes on Bindings
Architecture: TBD in here
You can also discover more info here
- Pick an issue to work on and drop a line there that you’re working on that.
- Wait for an approve from one of core contributors.
- Fork the project and work right in the
- Work on the issue and file a PR back into
- Wait until your PR is reviewed by 3 core developers and merged.