This anatomy establishes the different sections of the chat interface and establishes a common verbiage. The main components being:
- if it exists run on open chat session, only in 1-to-1 chats.
Explicitly calling commands
DApps are namespaced with @dappname!command, which can be useful if same commands used by multiple bots are available, alternatively these can be used for commands when bot is not actually in the chat, ie @wallet!send
Parameters use custom keyboards (instead of types, we adapt our types to be keyboards themselves?)
Make our emoji/sticker market with this, otherwise accessible through commands ie !init command with param that opens up a config
- subscription to message feed
- api for sending messages, and setting things like "typing"
- not available in group
- by default does not receive all messages in group chat
- only commands and in 1-to-1