We have two separate test bundles:
lein test-cljsto execute unit tests for models and utility methods.
lein test-protocolto execute unit tests for protocol-related method (see
Both commands execute tests only once. If you're developing tests and want to re-run them each time you change something in code (inside
test folders), you can run the following commands:
lein with-profile test doo node test
lein with-profile protocol doo node test
- Install Appium by running
npm install -g appium
- Build and start the application on emulator or real device (more details here). Important: use the android-test build (run
BUILD_IDS="android-test" lein repl). Testing in iOS is not supported yet
- Start appium server in new tab: run
Hints / Gotchas:
- Confirmed working using Appium version 1.6.1.
- To find an element easily in the tests, use the
:accessibility-labelproperty in the respective Reagent component.
- When querying an element by its inner text, be sure to use the whole text that the element is supposed to contain (it won't match just a part of the text).