From Status Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
You can write articles in multiple languages in the wiki
- to achieve this we are using the Interwiki concept
Simple example on how to attach a German page to an already existing English page
- on the English page (let's say is called "Test") you type (anywhere)"
- it means that "Test(Deutsch)" page will be the corresponding German article for the article "Test"
- After using this syntax you will notice a link on the left sidebar saying "In other languages: Deutsch".
- Admins can access this page and add different languages
- it should be done only by those familiar with how Interwiki concept works
the list of languages we need to have
- having special articles (like we have now) or dedicated (sub)domains for every language
- we may have dedicated (sub)domains for some languages and special articles for others (just like archlinux.org wiki is doing)