Shake your phone and submit bug report. Please try to be as descripive as possible.
UI (Appium) tests
To run the tests:
- Install appium: run
npm install -g appium
- Start application on emulator or real device (more details here).
Important: use the android-test build (run
BUILD_IDS="android-test" lein repl). Testing in iOS is not supported yet.
3. Start appium server in new tab: run
Hints / Gotchas:
- Confirmed working using Appium version 1.6.1.
- To find an element easily in the tests, use the
:accessibility-labelproperty in the respective Reagent component.
- When querying an element by its inner text, be sure to use the whole text that the element is supposed to contain (it won't match just a part of the text).
To run the unit tests execute:
lein doo node test once
lein doo node test
Second command will watch files inside
test folders and rerun on changes.